Château de Saint Martin is a very known estate owned by the same family since 1740
Château de Saint Martin, Cru Classé Vineyard is in the same family since 1740. It is located at the heart of the region of Provence, ideally located between the French Riviera (25km close to the Gulf of Saint Tropez) and the Gorges du Verdon in the North.
A beautiful estate of 100 hectares, of which 50 in vineyards, deeply marked by history. It is the Romans who cultivated and left a lot of tracks that began the Saint Martin story. Château de Saint Martin became a wine priory of the monks of Lérins who built an underground cellar where the wines were kept until now. From 1740, Château de Saint Martin was transmitted from mother to daughter, and combines the know-how of welcoming and a range of elegant and refined wines.
Come and discover this unique estate held by the same family for 11 generations!
- A red wine, a bubble in traditional method, a cooked wine and a marc of Provence in association with 4 intense, unctuous, greedy, fruity and full-bodied chocolates.
- Matching 4 wines from our Cru Classé range with 4 artisanal cheeses and country bread.
For the experts
Tasting of Old Vintage
- 4 red wines Crus Classés, old vintages (from 2003 to 2011) Gourmet nibbles
- A fun way to test your knowledge of wine
- Animation distributed around 3 workshops:
– the game of aromas
– the game of colors
– the recognition of vintages
VinoSpirit Experiences – An Interactive and Sensory Journey
Unique in the southern region
“VinoSpirit Experiences is first and foremost an adventure to be experienced in the heart of an estate that brings together, on the same historical site, interactive and polysensory paths created around the elaboration of wines and spirits in Provence.” – Adeline and Renaud de Barry, owners of Chateau de Saint Martin and the Liquoristerie de Provence
The only place in the South of France and one of the few places in France where wine and spirits production coexist, VinoSpirit Experiences is structured around several interactive and fun areas: the Vinoscenies, the LiquoStories, the Liquorisfs Garden, the wine cellar and the distillery. A discovery of secrets, terroir, know-how, anecdotes and worlds full of scents and flavors with the added bonus of magical human encounters.
An introduction to mixology! You’re in the action! 3 tests to find out who will be the next TOP COCKTAIL winner?
- Free creation: Availability of some of the Liquoristerie de Provence ranges, as well as
many other components and containers to let your creativity run free! – 15 minutes
- Technical test: Reproduce a cocktail tasted at the beginning of the test. – 15 minutes
- The last chance: Make a cocktail from a single product of the imposed range. – 15 minutes
To eat on site “By Saint Martin”
- A whole range of small hot or cold gourmet jars
- Hot and cold drinks
- Salty or sweet snacks
- *on site without reservation
- A slice of savory pie, salad, cold cuts, Taraden goat cheese, raw vegetables, seasonal dessert.
- Water, bread, coffee included
- 1/3 of wine included
Eating on site – Caterers and local chefs
They offer you menus in partnership with their local chefs and work on request.
- Coctail parties
- Unique dishes
- Provencal specialties
- Gala dinners
Do you shoot or do you point?
Come and play a game of boules in a unique setting. Play petanque in the heart of a thousand-year-old Provencal domain!
- Visit Vinoscénies and LiquoStories
- Provision of bowls and explanation of the game by a member of our team
- Tasting of the 6 wines of the domain with tapenade toasts
- Wine and perfums
- Wine painting
- Cooking class
- Escape room
- Truffles and Wine
The Exclusive Offer
- Privatization of a chef
- Arrival by helicopter
- Private visit of the cellar and tasting
- Lunch in the romantic garden with a private chef
- Arrival and departure by helicopter
The Guest Rooms
Located in a one hectare park in the heart of the vineyard, the Château de Saint Martin has five guest rooms with elegant and refined decoration, in the 18th century family bastide. The French breakfast is included and served in the authentic Porcelain Room of the Château.
In season, the family swimming pool is accessible to residents, who can also enjoy a walk in the vineyards or a cool break in the shade of the two hundred year old plane trees or in the romantic garden. Also, the Château offers private parking for vehicles.
- Juigné : 150€/night
- Marquis : 140€/night
- Meursault : 140€/night
- Empire : 110€/night
- Marquise : 110€/night
Visit our YouTube channel.