The word “Europe” conjures up images of romance and pleasure. It’s the place to be when you’re in love, with picture-perfect wildernesses, full-blooming tulips, snow-capped mountains, and calm rainy days with the ideal cup of coffee. Europe is, thus, one of the world’s most popular honeymoon destinations. This vast continent is home to a diverse culture, beautiful natural landscapes, and some of the world’s most wonderful foods.
Choosing a romantic European vacation for newlyweds might be tough. She will enjoy some locales, while he will prefer others. Here is why Europe Honeymoon Packages are considered the best.
Why is Europe One of The Best Honeymoon Places For Newly Weds?
You can choose from one of our Europe tour package for couple and surprise your lover with a romantic journey to one of these exotic European destinations. Europe has a certain allure that attracts a large number of honeymooners every year.
Best places to visit in Europe for honeymoon
- Venice’s allure appeals to all honeymooners. Serenading your lady love on a gondola has probably been on your wish list for a long time. Venice, the ancient floating city, is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Rome is the finest honeymoon destination if you and your sweetheart enjoy history and cultural heritage places. Rome is a traveller’s dream, with some of the world’s most stunning and elegant historical sites.
- Because of several factors, Paris is known as the “City of Love.” Some of the most romantic vistas on the planet may be found in Paris. The city offers one of the nicest settings in the world, being located on the Seine River. Honeymooners can visit several iconic monuments and sample a variety of culinary pleasures.
- Switzerland is one of Europe’s most popular honeymoon locations, with its snow-capped Alps, Alpine meadows, and turquoise lakes. Couples can enjoy a variety of activities and natural sightseeing attractions in Switzerland.
- Santorini is a stunning Greek island that is part of the Cyclades group. Santorini will enchant you with its blue and white buildings, making it the ideal honeymoon getaway. The island is situated in the midst of the Aegean Sea, and there are numerous reasons to visit on your honeymoon.
Beach resorts to visit on your Europe vacation
Take a look at these beaches in Europe that are ideal for a honeymoon:
- Red Beach, Perissa Beach, Kamari Beach, and Perivolos Beach are all located on the Greek island of Santorini.
- Abama Beach, Fanabe Beach, Los Guios Beach, and Playa La Arena Beach are all located on the island of Tenerife.
- The beaches of Marina Piccola, Saracen Tower Beach, and Cala Grande Beach are all located on the island of Capri.
- Calheta, Machico, and Prainha Beaches are all located on the island of Madeira.
- Beaches in Corsica include Calvi, Arinella, Loto, and Saleccia.
- Beaches in Ibiza include Aguas Blancas, Cala d’Hort, and Las Salinas.
Amazing things to do in Europe
- Circumnavigate the Greek Islands in a sailboat.
- In Amsterdam, go on a canal tour.
- Recharge your batteries on Montenegro’s untouched beaches.
- In Venice, take a romantic gondola ride.
- Ski at Saas Fee this summer.
- In Cappadocia, ride in a hot air balloon.
- Investigate the Mediterranean Sea’s numerous islands.
Tips to plan your honeymoon on a budget
Begin your preparations early
It is always more expensive to travel on short notice. If you want to travel around Europe on a budget, plan ahead of time. Make sure you do your homework on flights, lodging, and how to get from one country to the next. 6 months prior to your planned vacation is the best time to begin looking for tickets and accommodations.
Avoid going during the busiest season
If you’re looking for a low-cost vacation, avoid mid-June to mid-August, as this is high tourism season. Instead, consider shoulder seasons such as April, May, or September and October. During these months, the weather isn’t too bad, and you’ll save money on hotels and trips.
Booking flights in advance might help you save a lot of cash.
Do not become obsessed on a specific country’s arrival and departure. Experiment with different flight permutations and combinations to see how much the cost of a flight might vary. If you want to visit Budapest, Prague, and Vienna, for example, see which destinations have the cheapest airfares and book them.
Cover photo author: © Nathan Dumlao from Unsplash