- Following the closure at the end of January of the cable car Cime Caron, the replacement of the load carrier cables has started in May. This gigantic project will cost €6 million and will be finished in November, right on time for the start of the winter season 2019/2020.
Furthermore, two Gazex will be installed under the line of the cable car in order to secure even more the area and allow a faster opening to customers in the mornings.
- Snowguns are added at the top of the blue piste Plateaux in order to improve customer satisfaction on this highly frequented area between the snowpark and the FamilyPark. In addition, it will facilitate the access to Funitel Grand Fond at the beginning of the season.
- Col, the last fixed-grip chairlift of Val Thorens, will have its 25 years “Grande Inspection”. The top of the lift offers stunning views over Glacier de Chavière and Parc de la Vanoise.
- Funitel Peclet, situated at the spine of the ski area, will undergo a major check-up, starting this summer with a three-year implementation timeframe.
The ice cave will bring little-ones and grown-ups in a magical world
The Ice Bar for a well-deserved break
A restaurant for an insolite “fondue”
Rooms for a chilly night
The Igloo Village will host events and seminars as well: the perfect place for groups!
Near the resort, the Igloo Village will be easily accessible on skis, on foot, on a skidoo or with snowshoes!
- Visit our YouTube channel